ZEESEA X The British Museum Angel Cupid Series Cushion Foundation - Moisturizing
- Calculate shipping costs by region
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Cupid is the son of Venus and the god of Love. He is usually shown as a winged child. His attributes are a bow, arrow, and quiver. Those hit by his arrows become lovers.
Cupid, the God of Love, has appeared in many artworks. The concept of immortal love has been one of the most prominent themes depicted in these paintings, which had a profound impact not only on Western painting but also on the world of art.
Featherweight, dewy cushion foundation for a natural, luminous complexion.
The light-weight formula of Angel Cupid Cushion Foundation - Moisturizing creates moisturization and glowing flawless skin complexion. It contains nutrients to replenish the skin with deep moisture and deliver instantly smoothing.
- Gently press the applicator into the foundation cushion.
- Tap the applicator onto your skin to deliver the perfect dose of foundation. Apply it to the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin area.
- Build to your desired level of coverage.
- Blend using gentle downward strokes in a tapping motion.