Divine Feline Palette
- Free Shipping On Order $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Maya collection designed from color aesthetics originated from Maya Mystery. Inspired by the unique totems and colors of Mayan secret land.The vibrant, dynamic, all in one glance. This versatile palette is designed with 16 complementing shades that can easily achieve multiple looks.
Inspired by the jaguar patron that imply the spiritual bonding between humans and deities,bring in strength and bless.Let it shine on you!
- Advanced pearlescent technology. These shades sparkle from all angles.
- Waterproof & Sweat-resistant. Nicely adheres on the eyes, super long-lasting
- Moisturizing ingredients. Easily deliver a smooth full coverage, blend with eye skin evenly.
- Various shades, secret of a quick gorgeous eye-makeup.
- A wide spectrum of intensity and effects.
- Highly pigmented and smudge-proof, not easy to rub off.
- Superfine powder and intense payoff, easy to spread and blend.
- Say no to cakey! Multi-dimensional glossiness, it’s all eyes on you!
How to apply:
- Spread Color 1 as a primer, start from the upper eye-lids, blend from the upper lash lines to the sockets.
- Apply a small triangle-shape of Color 2 on outer corners to enhance the contour and spread it to the sockets
- Apply a smaller triangle-shape of Color 3 on outer lids to enhance
- Spread Color 4 from outer corners to the middle area, pull the color with a C motion
- Apply Color 5 on inner corners and blend it with color 4
- Apply Color 6 as inner corner highlighter.
I got this palette recently and i gotta say I am very satisfied with it! It's way more pigmented than I expected given that asian makeup is mostly more sheer (which is totally fine).
I was a bit scared that the light shimmers wouldn't be good enough but they are SO beautiful. Especially the orange and the 4th from the first row which are duo chromes!
I got mine during the sale for around 18$ but i would definitely pay the full price.
On top of that , the packaging is top notch! So detailed and beautiful and I love the psychedelic touch.
Will definitely purchase more in the future.
I struggled with keeping this pallet rather than passing it along. It’s just so stinking cute and beautiful. The color story is quite nice and I do very much like some of the colors such as the orange shimmer is nice quality. The mattes are good. However, in the middle are those two absolutely horrid large chunky gritty glitters. Why? Resembling craft glitter for little kids. The one that looks like white glitter, it’s absolutely gorgeous! Iridescent opal chunky glitter yes, but intermixed with stinking opal butterflies! I like to stick them outside the corners of my eyes and as beauty marks. And the chunky part isn’t gritty like the other two. Who wants grit on their eyes? The very light blue at the top is just nothing. I understand it is a light color, but you can’t get it to look like anything on your eye absolutely no pigmentation and more glitter. I now like the pallete very much as I scraped out these three shadows and pressed in some of my own from broken shadows elsewhere and from loose minerals. Ta-da!