Palace Identity Gilted Tang Eyebrow Pencil
- Free Shipping On Order $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Emperor Xuanzong had the best craftsman to make this spherical incense burner for Yang Guifei, the famous Tang Beauty and his beloved consort, for he would like her to dance to the fragrance and wear it as a love token. The emperor would do her eyebrow himself as an expression of his affection. Pondering the legendary romance between Emperor Xuanzong and Yang Guifei, PALACE IDENTITY especially launched this Gilted Tang eyebrow pencil.
- Beginners-friendly eyebrow pencil with a spoolie eyebrow brush on the other side that can comb the brows into desired shape.
- Smooth application, Chinese herbs are added to soothe eyebrow skin and friendly to prone-acne skin.
- Long-wearing and sweat-resistant.
- A refill is included.
HOW TO USE
- To shape brows, use longer, horizontal strokes along the base of brow.
- Fill by drawing short, upward strokes in the direction of natural hair growth.
- Blend with the spoolie brush for a softer look.
I had received this eyebrow pencil in a gift box and honestly was skeptical at first. And then I used it and used it and used it! Goes on perfectly each and every time. The price is higher than I would like, but it doesn't stop me from knowing that I will re-purchase this and retire the other brand I had been using.
I first received this product in a sample box that I ordered. It works great and last a long time