Palace Identity Fairy Deer Liquid Eyeliner Pencil
- Free Shipping On Order $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Often used in Fengshui for health luck, the deer is more than a symbol of longevity, it is also known for its speed, grace and endurance. Phonetically, the deer in Mandarin is pronounced as lu, which means good income and prosperity. Drawing inspiration from the soft gentle eyes of the deer, Palace Identity incorporates the cultural concept in this piece to give you an eyeliner look full of good wishes.
- Super slim brush-tip draws controlled, precise strokes.
- An in-built rolling ball in theink cartridge ensures a constant flow of the liquid liner.
- Infused with black truffle, fleece flower root (Heshouwu) to help strengthen lashes and add pigmentation.
- The waterproof and sweat-resistant formula dries down for long-lasting wear, won’t smudge, streak, or feather.
HOW TO USE
- Draw theliquid liner along the upper lash line, starting at the inner corner of the upper eyelid.
- Move the brush tip outwardsin a smooth, even motion. To thicken, position the pen on an angle and layer as desired.
A perfect line everytime. Never got an eyeliner so perfect in aestetic and quality product. All your makeup line is working like magic!
this is just an amazing eyeliner!!!! absolutely 5 stars
Product is amazing, kept the packaging as too pretty to discard.