- Calculate shipping costs by region
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Maya collection is Inspired by the unique totems and colors of Mayan secret land. The vibrant, dynamic, all in one glance.This versatile palette is designed with 16 complementing shades that can easily achieve multiple looks.
Inspired by the supernatual power it perceives. This miraculous creation fuels mysterious colors on you with the intense interests and puzzles it carries.
- Advanced pearlescent technology. These shades sparkle from all angles.
- Waterproof & Sweat-resistant. Nicely adheres on the eyes, super long-lasting
- Moisturizing ingredients. Easily deliver a smooth full coverage, blend with eye skin evenly.
- Various shades, secret of a quick gorgeous eye-makeup「30 seconds slay.
- A wide spectrum of intensity and effects.
- Highly pigmented and smudge-proof, not easy to rub off.
- Superfine powder and divine pigmentation, easy to spread and blend.
- Say no to cakey! Multi-dimensional glossiness, it’s all eyes on you!
How to apply:
- Spread Color 1 as a primer, start from the upper eye-lids, blend from the upper lash lines to the sockets.
- Apply Color 2 onto upper lids to enhance the contour.
- Apply a small triangle-shape of Color 3 on outer corners.
- Apply a smaller triangle-shape of Color 4 on outer corners as eyeliner.
- Apply Color 5 on the middle area of the eyes as highliter.
- Dip both Color 6&7 and blend it on lower lids.
I've had this palette for a little over a week and I love it! I have never cared to use glitter before but this is so pretty and the gel base is so good, I have used it almost everyday. All the shadows performed well and I love the range of colours from pastel to black. It is so easy to make so many looks because the colour story is so coordinated. I also love working with the different textures. Everything about this palette is inspiring. I like this eyeshadow so much that I have already ordered the Anhk Palette.
I love this palette inside and out.
Overall Zeesea mattes are a little drier but the pigment is good and they build and blend nicely. They do lend themselves to a softer look though so they require a bit of building up (this is normal for the Asian markets aesthetic and not a fault in my view, it's just different to the high pigment the Western market is driving at present).
There are 2 glitters in this palette, the pink one (2nd row last shadow) which is more like a very glittery shadow in that it has opaque base colour and solid glitter coverage, with very soft, smooth, glitter (it feels a lot like a regular eyeshadow). And the 3rd shadow in the 3rd row which is a more traditional glitter in a thick gel base.
There are 2 sheerer, iridescent, sparkly topper shades - a purple and a lavender. These are softer and I haven't tried them so I can't tell you what they're like on yet.
Otherwise the 1st shadow in the 2nd row and the 1st, 3rd and last shadow in the bottom row are more regular shimmers. They're hard pressed but pick up nicely with my Zoeva/Rėphr brushes.
It's a beautiful, well coridinated, colour story.