M01 Ivory - BB cream
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The collaboration between Zeesea X The British Museum Beauty Makeup -Angel Cupid Series originates from pure love.
Founded in 1753, the British Museum was the first national public museum in the world. From the outset it was a museum of the world, for the world, and this idea still lies at the heart of the Museum’s mission today. The collection tells the stories of cultures across the world, from the dawn of human history, over two million years ago, to the present.
Cupid is the son of Venus and the god of Love. In Latin, he is called Amor, and in Greek, Eros. He is usually portrayed as a winged child carrying a bow, arrow, and quiver. Those hit by his arrows instantly become lovers.
A lightweight cushion formula to give skin a fresh dewy glow and natural finish all-day.
The Angel Cupid Cushion Foundation-Hydrate Moisturizing series is a lightweight foundation treatment that boosts radiance to leave skin silky smooth. It contains nourishing extracts that give skin an instantly smooth, pore-diffused, fresh dewy glow.
How to use
- Gently press the applicator into the foundation cushion.
- Tap the applicator onto your skin to deliver the perfect dose of a foundation. Apply it to the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin area.
- Build to your desired level of coverage.
- Blend all over using gentle downward strokes in a tapping motion.