Palace Identity Koi Eyebrow Pencil
- Free Shipping On Order $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The koi has represented good fortune in Chinese culture since time immemorial. It is often considered as a potent fengshui symbol for abundance and prosperity. Add this artistic piece to your collection and savor the cultural significance when applying the makeup.
- This pencil has a double-headed design and includes a eyebrow pencil refill.
- The pencil draws fine strokes from the tip to the arch and tail.
- The spoolie brush tip tameeyebrows into desired shape.
- Formula originated from ancient Chinese imperial palace that is friendly to the skin, waterproof, long-lasting and is extra sweat-proof for hot summer days.
HOW TO USE
- Choose from circle, ellipse and small triangle tip according to your preference.
- With pencil, drawshort upward strokes, layer color from inside corner to outer edge of brows.
- Usespoolie brush to smooth brows and even color.