Palace Identity Color Correcting Primer
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Derived from the way makeups were created in the court of the Qing Dynasty for the Chinese royal family, during which time the nobles mixed a variety of plant essences in the makeup. Drawing inspiration from ancient formulas, adding luxurious gem powder and natural plant extracts to the primer to deliver a smooth and naturally brightened complexion.
- Finely milled ruby powder and patent light-infused pigmentsare added.
- An one-of-kind gel face primer that quickly revitalizes, hydrates and preps skin for makeup while boosting a natural glow.
- This primer preps skin for a flawless makeup application meanwhile nourishes skin and smooths over imperfections, fine lines and wrinkles.
- This product can be mixed 1:1 with other primer/foundation products to create a slightly luminous makeup look.
- Net weight: 20ml/0.68oz
This is the best color correction primer I have ever used. It leaves skin looking natural, and feeling fabulous! I am looking forward to trying the Zeesea foundation that I’ve ordered! Then I’ll have the entire collection and I will share a photo. I love Zeesea products!
I am a caucasian woman with very pale skin with red undertones. I blush and get red very easily. This primer is a godsend. I put it on over my moisturizer even when I don't plan on wearing foundation. It's THAT good. My face doesn't get red and blotchy and looks creamy and luminous all day. Even my sister told me my face is glowing!