Palace Identity Peony Flower Set
- Calculate shipping costs by region
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The compact is inspired by the cultural relic of gold bowl with design of lotus and mandarin ducks, which is the most treasured gold works of Tang dynasty. Both inspired by the lotus flower on the gold bowl, the peony blush palette is coupled with the winged deer compact to express the concept of ‘good things come in pairs’. These ‘twin lotus’ compacts extract the most brilliant colors to create a clear, jade-like complexion. Delicately layered and sprinkled with gold flakes, this versatile face & eye palette is blush, highlighter, eyeshadow and bronzer.
- 7 kinds of gems are finely ground to deliver an irresistible natural radiance.
- Smooth and creamy, a non-creasing formula.
- Threeversatile shades complement all skin tones for different occasions.
HOW TO USE
- PEARL:Apply on nose bridge, cheekbone and inner eye corner.
- Coral: Apply as eyeshadowor blush.
- Caramel: Apply on outer lids to enhance and on cheekbones as a bronzer.
- Mix & match to create multiple shades that fit all skin tones and makeup styles.