W02 Beige - BB cream
- Free Shipping On Order $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The collaboration between Zeesea X The British Museum Beauty Makeup - Angel Cupid Series originates from pure love.
Founded in 1753, the British Museum was the first national public museum in the world. From the outset, it was a museum of the world, for the world, and this idea still lies at the heart of the Museum’s mission today. The collection tells the stories of cultures across the world, from the dawn of human history, over two million years ago, to the present.
Cupid is the son of Venus and the god of Love. In Latin, he is called Amor, and in Greek, Eros. He is usually portrayed as a winged child carrying a bow, arrow, and quiver. Those hit by his arrows instantly become lovers.
A lightweight cushion formula to give skin a fresh dewy glow and natural finish that gives your complexion a matte finish all-day.
With a soft and fresh texture, with excellent concealer efficacy of moisture content, it minimizes the look of pores for a smooth, matte surface, with continuous moisture, control, shine, and building refreshed looking results.
How to use
- Gently press the applicator into the foundation cushion.
- Tap the applicator onto your skin to deliver the perfect dose of foundation. Apply it to the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin area.
- Build to your desired level of coverage.
- Blend using gentle downward strokes in a tapping motion.