Palace Identity Winged Deer Translucent Compact Powder
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This product only ships to the United States
The golden bowl with design of lotus and mandarin ducks is the most magnificent piece of gold work in the Tang Dynasty, and it also represents the highest achievement of gold and silver production in the Tang Dynasty Heyday. The design echoes the clear and pure, lotus-like makeup for women. The pattern of embossment on the powder is inspired by the glided silver box with design of winged deer and phoenix. The artistic image of winged deer brings out longevity and glory as well as auspiciousness for Palace Identity lovers.
- 7 kinds of gems are finely ground to deliver an irresistible natural radiance.
- Free of talc, caking-resistant formula. The powder absorbs oils and conceals flaws, creates a soft-focus finish.
- An ultra-fine powder that delivers instant blurring effect that cancel unwanted shines.
- Mask-friendly compact powder. It prevents makeup smudging or staining the masks.
HOW TO USE
- For the first time use, gently rub the surface so it’s easier to pick up powder, then use a brush or puff to smooth it over and press it onto the skin.
- Apply to the face using circular motions starting in the center of the face and working outwards until blended.
Never came across disappointment with Zassea. Is more like they are challenging themselves to do even prettier and higher quality products - each time I thought is impossible!
Is everything I ever dreamed of in a powder. It is truly the most beautiful powder ever and it makes my skin look 10/10